With the IMPA ACT Responsible Supply Chain Management system, purchasers gain access to a state-of-the-art programme that leverages off work and is implemented at own pace.
What you will get
- The IMPA ACT Supplier Code of Conduct in full;
- Company Account in the IMPA ACT Members' Area with access to an implementation materials and resources;
- Welcome Pack with a selection of helpful resources;
- Branding Material: logo and framed certificates;
- Promotion on the IMPA ACT website and the Marine Trader;
- Favourable Consultancy Rates with our partner, Global CSR;
- VIP Invitations and Discounted Fees at IMPA ACT events;
- Regular Updates from the IMPA ACT community;
- Entry into 'Sustainable Marine Purchaser of the Year' Competition and Special Award once 20 suppliers achieve preferred status.
What you will pay
Ship owners and operators pay the annual fee corresponding to the size of their fleet. All other companies pay the annual fee corresponding to their employee count.
What you will have to do
- Commit internally to respecting the principles of the IMPA ACT Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Engage in IMPA ACT dialogue as many of your suppliers as your resources and capacity allow you to (at least two suppliers on a yearly basis).
- Report Supplier Progress to the IMPA ACT team twice per year and as soon as a new partnership is formed in order to avoid overlaps of engagement within the IMPA ACT programme.
- Contribute to the online Discussion Forum and actively participate with insight, case studies and best practice when asked, unless there is a reasonable reason not to.
- Audit your suppliers as per the IMPA ACT instructions in the members' area, raise inconsistencies wherever spotted, and be thorough, serious and committed to the process.
- Cooperate with the IMPA ACT team when the team has been informed of a supplier wishing to find a purchaser with whom to partner and, in case your business requirements allow you, open an engagement discussion with that supplier.
Please complete the form below using your details. We will then be able to process your application. Whilst generally applications are processed within 10 working days, please allow up to 30 days before contacting us in relation to the status of your application.