With the IMPA ACT Responsible Supply Chain Management system, suppliers gain access to a state-of-the-art programme that leverages off work and is implemented at own pace.
What you will get
- The IMPA ACT Supplier Code of Conduct in full;
- Company Account in the IMPA ACT Members' Area with access to implementation materials and resources;
- Welcome Pack with a selection of helpful resources;
- Branding Material: logos and framed certificates;
- Promotion in the SMS Database and the Marine Trader;
- Favourable Consultancy Rates with our partner, Global CSR;
- VIP Invitations and Discounted Fees at IMPA ACT events;
- Regular Updates from the IMPA ACT community;
- Entry into ‘Sustainable Maritime Supplier of the Year’ Competition and, if won, advertised in MT.
What you will pay
£599 if you are already an IMPA member or £899 if you are not an IMPA member.
Once a Supplier Member acquires preferred status, the supplier will only pay £200 per year in order to remain an IMPA ACT Supplier Member.
What you will have to do
You can become an IMPA ACT member in one of two ways. You can either partner with one of your existing customers (ship owner or ship manager) or you can commit to beginning work on the IMPA ACT process alone while being advertised in the SMS database as looking for a partner. No matter how you begin the compliance the work on the programme, you will have to:
- Collaborate with the partnered customer and the IMPA ACT team, and implement systems and procedures to mitigate your adverse impacts on human and labour rights, environmental and anti-corruption
- Communicate regularly with your
partnered customer or IMPA ACT team.
- Contribute to the online Exchange Forum and actively
participate with insight, case studies and best practice when asked, unless
there is reasonable reason not to.
- Advise and Cooperate when audit-ready, so
the audit can be carried out by an IMPA ACT approved auditor.
Please complete the form below using your details. We will then be able to process your application. Whilst generally applications are processed within 10 working days, please allow up to 30 days before contacting us in relation to the status of your application.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.