With the IMPA ACT Responsible Supply Chain Management system, suppliers gain access to a state-of-the-art programme that leverages off work and is implemented at own pace.
What you will get
- The IMPA ACT Supplier Code of Conduct in full;
- Company Account in the IMPA ACT Members' Area with access to implementation materials and resources for setting up a responsible supply chain management system;
- Digital Welcome Pack with a selection of helpful resources and our Purchasers' Collaboration Manual;
- Branding Material: logos and certificate;
- Premium Listing in IMPA ACT's Sustainable Maritime Suppliers' database, IMPA ACT newsletters and Marine Trader;
- Extra 10% Discount when advertising in the Marine Trader;
- Favourable Consultancy Rates with our partner, Global CSR;
- VIP Invitations and Discounted Fees at IMPA ACT events;
- Regular Updates from the IMPA ACT community;
- Entry into the ‘Sustainable Maritime Supplier of the Year’ Competition and if won, a one-page interview advert in the Marine Trader.
What you will pay
£199 if you are already an IMPA ACT Preferred Supplier;
£599 if you are an IMPA member and not yet a Preferred Supplier;
£809.10 if you are an Incentra member and not yet a Preferred Supplier;
£899 if you are not an IMPA member and not yet a Preferred Supplier.
What you will have to do
You can become an IMPA ACT member (1) when already partnered with one of your customers, (2) by asking one of your customers to partner with you and join IMPA ACT together, (3) by comitting to beginning building knowledge about the IMPA ACT process alone while being advertised that you are looking for a partner in our IMPA ACT Sustainable Maritime Suppliers' database.
Please note that all suppliers who want to join IMPA ACT as per number (3) and are not already IMPA members are subject to a reference process and their application needs to be supported by two referees working in ship-owning or ship-managing companies. Once you fill in the application form below, you will be asked by the IMPA ACT team to provide details of your two chosen referees.
Regardless of how you become a member, you will have to:
- Collaborate with the partnered customer and the IMPA ACT team to implement systems and procedures to mitigate your operations' adverse impacts on the principles of the IMPA ACT Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Communicate your progress regularly with your partnered customer or IMPA ACT team.
- Contribute with recommendations, insight, best practice and case studies when asked by the IMPA ACT team, unless there is a reasonable reason not to.
- Advise and Cooperate when you are ready to be evaluated or audited, so the evaluation can be carried out by the IMPA ACT Purchaser Member.
Please note that if a supplier is accepted as an IMPA ACT member and is working towards compliance with the Code of Conduct on their own, they will be asked on a yearly basis by the team for a Communication of Progress (CoP). Please note renewal of your membership is contingent on successful submission of a CoP.