With the IMPA ACT Responsible Supply Chain Management system, suppliers gain access to a state-of-the-art programme that leverages off work and is implemented at own pace.
What you will get
- The IMPA ACT Supplier Code of Conduct in full;
- Company Account in the IMPA ACT Members' Area with access to implementation materials and resources for setting up a responsible supply chain management system;
- The Purchasers' Collaboration Manual;
- Branding Material: logo and certificate;
- Premium Listing in IMPA ACT's Sustainable Maritime Suppliers' database;
- Extra 10% Discount when advertising in the Marine Trader;
- Favourable Consultancy Rates with our partner, Global CSR;
- VIP Invitations and Discounted Fees at IMPA ACT events;
- Regular Updates from the IMPA ACT community.
What you will pay
£199 per year if you are already an IMPA ACT Preferred Supplier;
£599 per year if you are an IMPA member and not yet a Preferred Supplier;
£809.10 per year if you are an Incentra member and not yet a Preferred Supplier;
£899 per year if you are not an IMPA member and not yet a Preferred Supplier.