It's been a long time coming, but IMPA ACT v 2.0 is here and it is not going anywhere. Evolving from an RSCM-focused initiative to an all-encompassing 360-degree solution for companies wishing to meet the globally-endorsed minimum standard on Responsible Business Conduct has been a natural and much-expected transition for this initiative, and with mandatory due diligence knocking on companies' doors around the world, there has never been a better time for this update to take shape.
Join us on Thursday, 30th June, at 10am CET for a one-hour online session bringing together:
- Sune Skadegaard Thorsen, CEO and Founder of Global CSR,
- Stephen Alexander, Secretary General and COO at IMPA, and MD at Alexony Consulting, and
- Jasmine Schestak, Head of Sustainability and Programme Management at IMPA, and Director of Sustainability at Alexony Consulting.
What will be covered:
- Stephen and Sune, who worked together towards IMPA ACT 1.0 back in 2013, will offer participants an overview of the work that has gone into this initiative and how it has slowly shaped up to be the industry's best practice for Responsible Business Conduct.
- Jasmine will follow this up with an overview of IMPA ACT 2.0 and what this update means for companies that engage with the initiative.
- The session will end with a Q&A session between Jasmine and Sune that will cover emerging legislation around mandatory human rights and environmental due diligence, as well as how the various regulations tie in with companies' efforts under IMPA ACT, basically answering the question, "is my IMPA ACT work enough to simply tick the box on emerging legislation?".
Register for the webinar
To sign up for the webinar, please head over to https://hopin.com/events/demystifying-social-environmental-and-economic-due-diligence-an-impa-act-2-0-ambition.